Due to an isolated case of Covid in our kitchen we will be open for drinkers only Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th June and serving pizzas only from Thursday 10th June until Sunday 13th June. We will be open as normal from Monday 14th June and we are taking bookings from then.
We would like to assure you that after making the decision to close as a precaution we took all appropriate measures including consulting Public Health England, cleaning, and testing and we are absolutely sure that we are safe to open.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Bookings taken for diners inside the pub only. We’re not taking bookings for outside, please just come along and we’ll help find you a table as soon as we can
Bookings available every day for any number up to 12 people. Current guidelines stipulate that this can be 6 people from any household or any number of people from 2 households.
We’re now permitted to take larger bookings of up to 30 people for life events such as wakes or wedding receptions. Please pop in or phone if this is something you’d like to book and we can discuss your options.
To help us keep you safe:
- Please do not enter the pub if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are isolating
- Please wash your hands on arrival to the pub
- Follow distancing guidelines around other customers and our team
- Use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- Follow the signage, floor markings and any one way systems
- Only two people in the toilet at any one time
- Please do not move furniture, it has been positioned to maintain distancing
- Stay at your table where possible
- Card payments only, please use contactless where possible
- Our full Covid Secure risk assessment is available on our website
- For certain times/dates and busy sittings, we may not accept online bookings. If you cannot see your preferred date or time, please call the pub and we’ll happily check availability for you.
- If you require access for a wheelchair or any high chairs, then please call us and speak to the duty manager.
- Following government guidelines the maximum party size will be 10 people.
- If you are looking to dine Al Fresco, just come on down to the pub and speak to the host on the day. Our outside tables are seated on a first come, first served basis and are not able to be reserved.
- If you find yourself running more than 15 minutes late, or you would like to make any changes to your reservation then please call us and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
- If you are reserving for a Sunday you will be dining from our Sunday menu.
- Your table is required back 2 hours after your booking time. Unfortunately, due to current restrictions we politely request you refrain from congregating in our bar area before or after your meal