After the good news from the government earlier this week with regards to the further relaxation of lockdown measures, meaning pubs may reopen on the 4th July, we would like to update you about the measures we have been working hard putting in place to keep our lovely customers and team safe.
We’ve been waiting for the official guidance before we contacted you and we’re pleased to say, we’d done it all already and more!
What we’ll be doing to keep you safe;
- Training all our team on our updated operating procedures
- Conducting daily staff health checks and temperature monitoring
- Washing our hands after every task and at least every 30 minutes for 20 seconds with soap and hot water
- Keeping to distancing guidelines
- Screens throughout our bars
- A nominated team member will be cleaning the toilet facilities and touch points around the pub on an hourly basis
We will need your help keeping you and our team safe, please:
- Please do not enter the pub if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are isolating
- Follow distancing guidelines around other customers and our team
- In line with government rules, please register yourself using our online survey every time you visit to help with the governments ‘Track and Trace’
- Use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- Follow the signage, floor markings and any one-way systems in place
- Only two people in the toilet at any one time
- Please don’t move the furniture, it has been positioned to maintain distancing
- Stay at your table where possible, wait for service or use your smartphone to order & pay for your drinks at the table
- We’re going cashless! Card payments only, please use contactless where possible
We’re new to this and while our teams have always been experts in hygiene none of us are experts in these new distancing measures. Please bear with us, if you spot something wrong please do let us know, but please, be kind.
We would like to assure you that while the safety of our team and guests is, and always will be, of the most importance to us, ensuring that our pubs still feel like pubs and have the welcoming community feel you’ve always loved us for has been at the forefront of our minds.
To ensure our pubs are opened safely and our teams have received ample training in this new way of working we have made the decision to phase the opening of our pubs.
We will be open:
Jolly Sailor & Puss in Boots
Monday 6th July, for drinkers
Tuesday 7th July, for drinkers and diners
Bookings open from Wednesday 1st July
Fletchers Arms & Spread Eagle
Wednesday 8th July, for drinkers
Monday 13th, for drinkers and diners
Bookings open from Monday 6th July
The Hesketh & Three Bears
Monday 20th July, for drinkers and diners
Bookings open from Monday 13th July
We will be offering a reduced menu, whilst we find our feet.
We would have loved to open all of our pubs together and sooner. However, due to the official guidance coming as late as it has we haven’t yet been able to deliver training to our 200 strong team and believe the responsible thing to do is to not rush in.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this time. We can’t wait to see you!