Temporarily closed due to Covid-19
We are due to open outside on April 12th, however, we won’t be taking bookings outside because it is very difficult to manage outdoor tables with the British weather, please just come along and we will help you find a table
Currently taking bookings from 17th May onwards
General Booking Policy
Bookings taken for any number, up to 6 from any household (or support bubble)
***Please adhere to any additional applicable government imposed restrictions***
Please avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
We will be closed at 10pm, please ensure you have plenty of time to finish your food and drink
We politely request that you respect our policies regarding this and adhere to the rules for the safety of our team members and guests. If our managers request you keep to interactions within your own party then please don’t be offended, we’re all in this together
We are able to take funeral bookings for up to 15 guests. Please call us on 0161 456 5200 to make an enquiry.
>>> PLEASE SEE OUR FAQS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION <<<
Bookings available every day.
Please note, we will have a reduced menu to begin with
Please refer to our Opening Hours for food serving times
To help us keep you safe:
- Please do not enter the pub if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are isolating
- Please wash your hands on arrival to the pub
- Follow distancing guidelines around other customers and our team
- Use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- Follow the signage, floor markings and any one way systems
- Only two people in the toilet at any one time
- Please do not move furniture, it has been positioned to maintain distancing
- Stay at your table where possible
- Card payments only, please use contactless where possible
- Our full Covid Secure risk assessment is available on our website
- For certain times/dates and busy sittings, we may not accept online bookings. If you cannot see your preferred date or time, please call the pub and we’ll happily check availability for you.
- If you require access for a wheelchair or any high chairs, then please call us and speak to the duty manager.
- Following government guidelines the maximum party size will be 10 people.
- If you are looking to dine Al Fresco, just come on down to the pub and speak to the host on the day. Our outside tables are seated on a first come, first served basis and are not able to be reserved.
- If you find yourself running more than 15 minutes late, or you would like to make any changes to your reservation then please call us and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
- If you are reserving for a Sunday you will be dining from our Sunday menu.
- Your table is required back 2 hours after your booking time. Unfortunately, due to current restrictions we politely request you refrain from congregating in our bar area before or after your meal