The Puss in Boots takes its name from the children’s fairy tale about a cunning feline who tricks her way to riches and a life, for her and her master, of fine food and full stomachs.
Once up on a time (2010 to be precise), we took over the Robinson’s lease and began our magical transformation. It’s fair to say the pub had earned itself a less than ideal reputation in the years before we ran it but all that has since changed.
Now the Puss in Boots is a popular pub, loved for the friendly atmosphere that Nick, general manager, and his team work hard to uphold. The outside play area is a real hit with the kids meaning it’s become a true family pub.
Being awarded the Great British Pub Award, Best Family Pub regional winner and Pure Radio’s Best Family Pub, runner up, proves just that
- For certain times/dates and busy sittings, we may not accept online bookings. If you cannot see your preferred date or time, please call the restaurant and we’ll happily check availability for you.
- If you require access for a wheelchair or any high chairs, then please call us and speak to the duty manager.
- Reservations for more than 15 guests, please call the restaurant to book.
- Although we will always do our best to accommodate any special requests you may have, we cannot always guarantee specific table requests or that large groups will be sat on one table.
- If you are looking to dine Al Fresco, just come on down to the restaurant and speak to the host on the day. Our outside tables are seated on a first come, first served basis and are not able to be reserved.
- If you find yourself running more than 15 minutes late, or you would like to make any changes to your reservation then please call us and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
- If you are reserving for a Sunday you will be dining from our Sunday menu. Find your menu here. Your table is required back 2 hours after your booking time, after this point you are more than welcome to enjoy post-meal drinks in our bar area.
Please refer to our Opening Hours as our carvery is unavailable at certain times.
Please note that if a deposit is required we are unable to confirm your booking until payment has been made. We need all payments to be processed in one transaction so if you are still collecting deposits please refer back to this email once you have the full amount.