General Booking Policy
Bookings taken for any number, up to 6
Bookings available every day.
Please note, we will have a reduced menu to begin with.
To help us keep you safe:
- Please do not enter the pub if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are isolating
- Please wash your hands on arrival to the pub
- Follow distancing guidelines around other customers and our team
- Use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- Follow the signage, floor markings and any one way systems
- Only two people in the toilet at any one time
- Please do not move furniture, it has been positioned to maintain distancing
- Stay at your table where possible
- Card payments only, please use contactless where possible
- Our full Covid Secure risk assessment is available on our website
- For certain times/dates and busy sittings, we may not accept online bookings. If you cannot see your preferred date or time, please call the pub and we’ll happily check availability for you.
- If you require access for a wheelchair or any high chairs, then please call us and speak to the duty manager.
- Following government guidelines the maximum party size will be 6 people. This is the total number in your party and includes children
- If you are looking to dine Al Fresco, just come on down to the pub and speak to the host on the day. Our outside tables are seated on a first come, first served basis and are not able to be reserved.
- If you find yourself running more than 15 minutes late, or you would like to make any changes to your reservation then please call us and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
- If you are reserving for a Sunday you will be dining from our Sunday menu. Find your menu here.
- Your table is required back 2 hours after your booking time. Unfortunately, due to current restrictions we politely request you refrain from loitering in our bar area before or after your meal
Please refer to our Opening Hours as our carvery is unavailable at certain times.